What is an Enrolled Agent?

Enrolled Agents are the only federally licensed tax practitioners who specialize in taxation and also have unlimited rights to represent taxpayers before the IRS.  At IndieTax, we are dedicated to represent you fairly and completely.

My name is Dunia Best Sinnreich. I am an enrolled agent specializing in freelance, creative and small business tax preparation as well as CWAs and tax advice for foreign nationals.  As a performing artist with over twenty years of arts management and legal experience, I understand the nuances of a multi-faceted professional.  If tax time stresses you out each year, relax.  We can work it out.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *